Friday, November 16, 2007

Passion on the Road

Following our adventure in the C-Class Challenge a couple of months back, The Boy was given the C200 to drive around for a couple of weeks, on loan.

Great marketing idea, but personally, I still prefer the curves of the BMer.

Anyhow, with the C200 and our Blackster parked at his office that evening, I had to go over to help him drive back one of them. Because he had said earlier, "I have 2 kars, but I can't drive 2 cars back with my 2 kars." Ok, point noted.

So on the road we went, me in Blackster trailing behind the C200. I felt like we were in some Too Fast Too Furious car racing movie, me trying to keep up with him, he trying to slow down to wait for me, us trying to keep other cars from cutting into the lane between us.

And when we stopped at red lights, we would wave at each other, him through his rear view mirror. At some point, he even pretended to put his arm around an imaginary female passenger (knowing that I can see everything so clearly from behind), and kissed "the passenger". I high-beamed him. And the driver in the car next to him thought The Boy was acting weird. Haha, or bi good.

All this, machiam like we were "chasing" each other around on the roads, felt quite romantic leh, heh heh!

But I couldn't take this "separate route" any longer. We left Blackster over at Hengparents' place, and we continue going around on one car, together. Because this is where I belong - next to the chauffeur husband.

10 comments:

Little Miss Snooze said...

Hee, that is the driver-attire hoh? ;)

Me and tehpeng would have done the "you take route A and I take route B" to see who is right in saying "the other route is faster". Hee :P

michelle said...

white shirt, black tie.... definitely chauffeur look. hahaha! i see that jeremy's in the same category as debra's foops' - young saavy high-flyers whom the merc people are targetting now.

p.s. i agree with you on the BMer curves. seriously nicer...

Anonymous said...

good stuff...can drove for 2 weeks!! NICE!

Anonymous said...

such a cute post!! :P

Jemej said...

lilsnooze > haha, you and Michelle eyes very sharp and observant. ;) I honestly wasn't really thinking about that when i said "chauffeur" lor.

It was on the way back, so the route that we took was the most straight forward and confirmed the fastest. =p

michelle > but they didn't help the positioning very much cos they gave us an ah pek green colour. =p

silver-crv > actually, the steering is VERY light, so that's the shiok part. otherwise, i still love our CRV much better, height-wise too! there's a reason why we bought our crvs in the first place right? :D

yuling > haha, thanks ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha, your husband is even dressed the part!

We're going to have to give up our C-class after this weekend :\

michelle said...

HAH? GREEN??? SO AH PEK!!!

can't they give you a sleek ash grey or something like that?? sigh. fail.

Jemej said...

debra > Haha, I honestly didn't intend for the co-relation. Yeah, i read the entry on you getting the car sometime back! So how's the car been for you guys?

michelle > Yah lor, tell me about it! -_-

~tif;fany* said...

"Because this is where I belong - next to the husband." ;) totally dig that!! =)

Anonymous said...

We really like it - I tried driving it yesterday and didn't want to get out of the car! But I think it's a little too luxurious for us now ;)

Gonna return it tmr. It was fun while it lasted!