Sunday, April 06, 2008

The Husband Provides

Since the iPhone is not available in Singapore yet, those lovely casings are naturally not sold here as well.

In the end, after much surfing around on the net and after-lunch walking around town, a "chance" visit to KS had me ended up with this:




If only they have it in red, but no. But I like the striking green as well, and the black kind of "balances" it, making it serious enough for sitting on a meeting table.

Not too bad at all, with my VIP discount, and The Boy's Taka vouchers, I ended up paying only 7 bucks for it.

Speaking of the Taka vouchers, The Boy had earned them through his long hours of hard work put in for their company's D&D. It was the company's token of appreciation for a job well done. Only to have the wife spend them on her KS pouch. But hey, he gave them to me with love what!!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice choice indeed!

Hey, may i just ask your red KS bag, was it from local outlet? I was passing by both outlets at RP and Taka but only saw them in black...

Little Miss Snooze said...

I totally get what you mean with the "making it serious enough for meeting table"! ;)

Like what shutterbug has costed out for me, we use the phone EVERY day, so the cost of the pouch is super worth! :)

Anonymous said...

ooh me like!!! Only green? Really? How much?

I need a pouch for my darls too!

I'm on duty but now all I wanna do is to shop! I never liked to shop on weekends lor! :(

-BBL

~tif;fany* said...

heh nice shade of green! =)

Pebbles said...

So pretty! Enjoy your new pouch! I can't have 1 cuz I won't be able to hear the phone ring/beep when its in my bag!

Anonymous said...

pebbles, it's ok cos Mrs Jemej can't hear her phone, in bag or not.

right mama? ;)

- bbl

Pebbles said...

haha! are you serious?? *slaps forehead*

Anonymous said...

nice green...

Jemej said...

hansis > Ah, the red one was from the previous season. Currently, they have it in pink and black. :)

lilsnooze > Haha, yes, aren't we so good at rationalising all our frivolous purchases? ;)

BBL > Don't you feel extra lucky and happy then, when i pick up my phone and you hear my voice? :D

Yeah, doing duty on Sundays is the MOST dreadful.

tiffany, silver-crv > for some reason, i keep buying green stuff. Got quite a few green tops already!

pebbles > Uh, actually I didn't think about whether or not I would be able to hear my phone ring....

=eLaiNe= said...

this is nice! formal yet still kinda trendy for a casual day...good choice!=p

syun said...

yay. the kate spade saves the day. :p

ShutterBug said...

hey hey... Good choice! Ha, now u have the KS, LMS has her LV, I shall start looking seriously into the Vaja casing already :)

michelle said...

it would be a good conversation starter. so it's good for meeting tables....

Anonymous said...

love the colour !

hows the "ronberry"...I've been contemplating whether I shld get it or not :)

Jemej said...

elaine, lingz > don't we love KS? :)

shutterbug > Oh man, what are you waiting for???

michelle > unfortunately, there tends to be quite a few older matured men, so i don't think they would fancy the KS, haha.

nuttyjas > I love the ronberry! You can get help from shutterbug! ;)