Tuesday, February 13, 2007

His Smell

The Hubby's away in Barcelona now. Will be back tomorrow, just in time to spend our first Valentine's together, as a married couple.

He called when he was at the airport on Sunday (we had to miss our Cliff Richard concert because his flight schedule was brought forward).

Him:: Miss me already?

Her:: Uh huh.

Him:: Go lie on my side of the bed, on my pillow.


This I did accordingly, wondering what he was up to.

Him:: Can smell me?

Her:: Yes! (although I was wondering how...)

Him:: Poke your nose on my pillow. I dapped a bit of my davidoff coolwater on it, so that you can still smell me even though I'm away.


Haha, one of the many reasons why I'm loving every moment of being Mrs Heng.

6 comments:

Little Miss Snooze said...

u mean u guys actually bought Cliff Richard concert tics? :P

Hey I actually really like davidoff coolwater!

Anonymous said...

wah...so mushy!!! CENSORED!! ;p I need to sleep liao!!

Anonymous said...

That is very sweet......!!!And i am having goosy bumps.
Raine

Jemej said...

lilsnooze > No lah, official hotel, so managed to get some tics. His dad suggested going first. :D

silver-crv > hehehehehe ;)

Raine > Wahahahaha! I'm sure you guys are very sweet as well, will equally get goosebumps!! :)

michelle said...

awwwwww........

Unknown said...

double awwwww.... :) *melts*