Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The "Ronberry" Lunch

It was an excellent lunch with Shutterbug, Silver-Crv and Lilsnooze today at Lei Garden at Orchard.

Thanks to Shutterbug who planned it all, we were happily tucking into yummy dim sum and very "bu" chicken ginseng soup, while enjoying the conversations that were going on around.

Very seldom you would see such great, well-taken photos on my blog, and they were obviously not taken by me. I ripped them off Shutterbug's blog, hahahaha....

Don't the pieces of pork belly look so inviting? Although I now confess that I didn't take a single piece - I'm 70% halal. The char siew bao was good though!


And as we all agreed, we should do this more often. It's always so great to meet up with blog buddies - you just know what's going on in each other's lives and you never run out of things to talk about.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay..so imust confessed that your share of pork belly is inside my tummy! :D whahaha

it was fun!

ShutterBug said...

ahh ha! Heehee... It is always great fun mtg up with you guys despite everyone's busy schedules ( hey, we still need to eat right :p)

Glad u enjoyed it! Okie, the next one to the wine place U organise ya? :)

Pebbles said...

ok. That slab of pork does look inviting...heh! Oh yes, dropped you an sms yesterday (morning) and was wondering if you received it..cuz I didn't get a reply..

Little Miss Snooze said...

eh pple i cannot take 2+ hr lunch every time u know:P

U 70% halal? but you the one who wanted char siew. :P

Anonymous said...

LMS: Declared half day leave lah...

=eLaiNe= said...

so fun ....ermm... =p

~tif;fany* said...

ooh the pork belly~~~~ oohlala!!! :D~

Jemej said...

silver-crv > You are lucky to have the extra portions!!! ;)

shutterbug > You're right! that's what I always say - still need to eat right?

OK! I'll plan the next session, for the, uh, AAs!! Hee

pebbles > It's shutterbug's photography that makes it look so inviting la, I tell you!

I'm sorry dear, yes, I got the message!! I've been out of the office, running around, haven't gotten down to replying the tonnes of emails too! Will drop you a mail tmr! :)

lilsnooze > Haha, yah man, cannot take 2-hour lunch too often!

Er, the other 30% can still order the char siew.

elaine > Haha, we were joking how silver-crv, lilsnooze and I were "graduates" from shutterbug's "school".

tiffany > I think it's really ooh-lala for lovers of pork belly! :)

Anonymous said...

OKAY I need to borrow your shutterbug to take nice pictures of me! hehe =)

I would have eaten the whole plate of pork belly myself! I almost always do at any dimsum place =P

Jemej said...

Haha, our shutterbug is certainly a great photographer! :)

Wow, a whole plate?? You are good!!!!