Friday, May 02, 2008

He's My Sailor Man

Although our place is just 10 minutes away, we finally stepped foot into Terminal 3 this evening. It felt like there were more locals roaming around than travellers flying in and out of Singapore. In fact, it's almost like what some people have commented, the terminal looked more like a heartland mall than an airport.


Dinner was at Popeye's - my first time having it. Not impressed at all, much prefer Carl's Junior any other day, although I'm no big fan of fast food. And it took me a while to realise what my dear husband was trying to pose as......




Now I'm nervous about tomorrow. Got roped in, somehow, to be one of the judges for the Citibank-YMCA Youth for Causes. Nervous because I've never been a judge (?!) before, but definitely excited and looking forward to what's in store!

4 comments:

michelle said...

you'll do fine. just don't be like PAULa in american idol. heh!

Little Miss Snooze said...

That's exciting, to be involved in helping/empowering youths towards helping the society! :)

=eLaiNe= said...

hey, it will be super meaningful! So dun be worry everything will be beatiful and fine! =p Jem becomes Popeye the sailorman? hahahh =p

~tif;fany* said...

you guys are in the east side?? =)

10mins is super near!!

i think you are nearer to the airport than my office is! :P