Thursday, May 08, 2008

My Greatest Muse

Many have been amazed by how cool and fashionable my MIL is, that she's always decked out in the most "happening" clothes. I am sometimes awed too, especially by her love for bags, which surpasses mine!

We went shopping the other day, and at the mere mention that "this is the LAST piece" and "there's always a LONG QUEUE for it", she said "I'll take it" without too much hesitation.

Damn 爽快 right?! But admittedly, I LOVE this one too, I kept sighing (in admiration) when I first saw it.


And because bag buying can be contagious, I succumbed to the long held-back lust and overindulged. *OUCH* the wallet went, but hey, only the greatest muses can make my heart beat faster....


A side note, The Boy commented that I was talking in my sleep the other day. Apparently, I was saying, "Ok, I'll take it". Now, sometimes, things are predestined, aren't they?

13 comments:

Pebbles said...

There is always room for bags and more bags!! Da Prada one does look kinda hot..You got the YSL Muse?

Little Miss Snooze said...

aww,my haert beats for the small muse too!
I like the metallic range, did u get that?
This still nicer than muse 2.

Jem should be glad you were saying that in your dream and not as often in real life! :) (Or were u trying to perfect the line? Hhehe)

=eLaiNe= said...

hahahahh! wow cool!! =p your MIL and u makes a perfect match ya ? hahahhhah =p and i guess lotsa us really admire the 爽快 your MIL has leh! at least , i really admire!

Anonymous said...

oooh! well done girl! very lovely.

~tif;fany* said...

oooh the prada is nice~~~ =)

your MIL got good taste!

Anonymous said...

HAHA re what you said in your sleep!

Love that Prada bag! Shall look out for it in Italy, hee!

karma chameleon said...

Wah not bad, you and your mil can share bags and "double" your collection :P

Anonymous said...

you know what they say about men picking wives who are like their mothers! =D

syun said...

oohh.. i like the muse.. :p

Jemej said...

pebbles > Haha, absolutely, always rooms for more bags AND shoes! Yeah I got the muse. :)

lilsnooze > nah, i'm boring, settled for the dark brown, evergreen so there are more chances of carrying it.

dreams can sometimes become reality, ha! :D

elaine > yeah, she's cool. :)

imp > Not according to my hubs! ;)

tiffany > my MIL is quite happening la. :D

olimomok > Oh my, i feel so excited for you already, that you'll be going to Italy. there'll be MORE than this one bag!!! ;) Don't forget to check out the prada outlet in florence.... ;)

karma chameleon > heh, yes, i sometimes borrow her bags. ;)

corsage > oh haha, i never saw it that way, but now that you mention it...!

lingz > I was lusting after it for the longest time, heh...

Unknown said...

My heart skipped a beat or two too! Very lovely...

mummybean said...

hahaha, your sleep declaration cracked me up! the bags are lovely though. well done.

Jemej said...

sharon > don't nice bags always make your heart skip a beat? :D

beanbean > just like some of my dreams to come true, haha